Saturday, June 2, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes Showcase

Hello Diva Crafters,
So glad you have stopped by today. We currently have Challenge #67 still open and we are loving the projects being created with this challenge. We are definitely loving your creativity when it comes to the Sketch this week. Definitely keep them coming, we love to see them. 

The Challenge this week is .. 
Anything Goes
Here are the 4 projects we wanted to showcase:

Congratulations!
Here is our badge for you to display.

You still have a few days to enter this challenge. The winner will be announced on Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site is appreciated.

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy that my Patriotic Mickey Mouse Card is showcased on Die Cuttin Divas. Will proudly display the showcase badge on my blog sidebar
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for showcasing my card!

Julie said...

Thanks for the great challenge and also for showcasing my box. I'm thrilled to be able to display your badge in my side bar!.x